莱昂纳德带领快船队打败独行侠队


QQ截图20210607160425.png


北京时间6月7日,NBA季后赛继续进行,在快船与独行侠的抢七大战中,主场作战的快船全场占据着场上的主动权,凭借第三节21-2的攻击波奠定胜局。最终,莱昂纳德砍下28分10篮板9次助攻和4次抢断的全面数据,带领快船在主场以126-111战胜独行侠,大比分4-3晋级第二轮。根据美国权威预测媒体FTE给出的最新预测,快船第二轮对阵爵士晋级的概率为54%。

Beijing time on June 7, NBA playoffs continue, in the clippers and the lone ranger of the Seven World War II, the home game of the Clippers occupy the initiative of the field, with the third quarter of 21-2 attack wave to lay the victory. In the end, Leonard scored 28 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists and 4 steals, leading the Clippers to win the lone ranger 126-111 at home and advance to the second round by 4-3 points. According to the latest prediction given by the authoritative American prediction media FTE, the clippers have a 54% chance of promotion against the Jazz in the second round.


QQ截图20210607160456.png


首节,双方在进攻端手感出色,莱昂纳德率先扛起进攻,连续中远距离命中砍下7分,快船取得开局领先。暂停之后,双方比分紧咬,比赛进入僵持模式,东契奇手感爆炸突然暴走,连续命中三分球并助攻队友得分,在其单节19分的高效表现下,独行侠首节反超比分取得3分领先优势。第二节,快船轮换阵容占据优势,打出一波9-2的攻击波将比分反超,东契奇连得7分将比分迫近。保罗-乔治连续篮下杀伤得分帮助快船保持领先优势。次节末段,雷吉-杰克逊连罚带投连得6分,帮助快船在半场结束前取得8分领先优势。

In the first quarter, both sides feel good at the offensive end. Leonard took the lead in the attack, scoring 7 points in a row in the long-range, and the Clippers took the lead at the beginning. After the pause, the scores of the two sides were clenched, and the game entered the deadlock mode. Dong Qiqi felt the explosion and suddenly stormed away. He hit three-point shots in a row and assisted his teammates to score. Under his 19 point performance in a single section, the lone ranger got a 3-point lead in the first section. In the second quarter, the Clippers rotation lineup occupied the advantage, played a wave of 9-2 attack wave to make the score exceed, and Dong Qiqi scored 7 points to make the score close. Paul George scored in a row to keep the Clippers in the lead. At the end of the second quarter, Reggie Jackson scored 6 points in a row, helping the Clippers to take an 8-point lead before half-time.


QQ截图20210607160508.png


下半场易边再战,独行侠迅速打出一波10-2的攻击波将分差抹平。双方再度进入僵持模式,随着史密斯和波尔津吉斯命中投篮,独行侠将比分反超占据场上的主动权,但快船在莱昂纳德的带领下迅速回应一波21-2的进攻高潮将分差扩大至14分,三节结束时取得15分的领先优势。第四节,独行侠全队明显心态出现问题,进攻端陷入低迷,快船牢牢掌控场上局面,随着莱昂纳德快攻上篮命中,分差扩大至近20分。第四节后半段,独行侠曾一度将分差缩小至7分,但雷吉-杰克逊和莫里斯的三分彻底浇灭了独行侠反扑的希望。最终,快船在主场以126-111战胜独行侠。

Yi Bian fought again in the second half, and the lone ranger quickly played a wave of 10-2 attack wave to level the difference. The two sides entered the stalemate mode again. With Smith and polzingis hitting the shots, the lone ranger took the lead in the field. However, under Leonard's leadership, the Clippers quickly responded to a wave of 21-2 attack climax, expanding the difference to 14 points and taking a 15 point lead at the end of the third quarter. In the fourth quarter, the lone ranger team had obvious psychological problems, the offensive end fell into the doldrums, and the Clippers firmly controlled the situation on the court. With Leonard's fast break layup hit, the difference expanded to nearly 20 points. In the second half of the fourth quarter, the lone ranger once reduced the difference to 7 points, but the three points of Reggie Jackson and Morris completely extinguished the hope of the lone ranger's counterattack. In the end, the Clippers beat the lone ranger 126-111 at home.


数据方面:莱昂纳德15投10中,三分球3投1中,罚球7罚全中,得到28分10篮板9次助攻,并送出4次抢断和1次封盖;小莫里斯15投8中,三分球9投7中,得到23分5篮板2次助攻;保罗-乔治15投5中,三分球8投2中,罚球10罚全中,得到22分6篮板10次助攻和3次抢断;东契奇30投17中,三分球11投5中,罚球11中7,得到46分7篮板14次助攻。

Data: Leonard made 10 of 15 shots, 1 of 3-pointer, 7 free throws, 28 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists, 4 steals and 1 block; Morris made 8 of 15 shots, 7 of 9 three-point shots, 23 points and 5 rebounds, 2 assists; Paul George made 5-for-15, 2-for-8, 10 free throws, 22 points, 6 rebounds, 10 assists and 3 steals; Dong Qiqi made 17 of 30 shots, 5 of 11 three-point shots, 7 of 11 free throws, 46 points, 7 rebounds and 14 assists.


抢七大战强势取胜后,快船以4-3的大比分逆转独行侠晋级第二轮,第二轮的对手是4-1击败灰熊晋级的爵士。根据FTE给出的最新预测,快船第二轮击败爵士晋级的概率为54%,爵士则为46%。

After a strong victory in the Seventh World War, the Clippers reversed the lone ranger by 4-3 and advanced to the second round. Their opponent in the second round was the Jazz who defeated the Grizzlies 4-1. According to the latest prediction given by the FTE, the clippers have a 54% chance of beating the Jazz in the second round, while the Jazz have a 46% chance.


0ff41bd5ad6eddc466a57ede3d1f2bf5536633a5.jpeg

作者
文章赞赏列表
相关新闻

标签相关

0 条 评 论 Write a Response

发 表 您 的 评 论

1.229843s